No Perolehan: DCAM 06354
The what, why, and when of healthy eating
Eat carbohydrates—but only if they’re “good.” Eat fiber—but only if it’s soluble. Eat protein—but not too much.
There are so many rules on the road to good nutrition, how can anyone know what to eat? With this guide, registered dietician Nicole Cormier shows you all you need to keep yourself and your family healthy, such as:
▪ How to safely transition to a vegetarian or vegan diet
▪ Tips for incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet
▪ Recipes for nutritionally balanced meals that taste good
▪ Which foods contain the most beneficial vitamins
▪ Why processed foods are so bad for you–and how to stop eating them
And much, much more! With meal plans and grocery shopping guidelines, this complete guide is perfect for busy families or individuals on the go. Eating healthy is just a grocery store trip away!
Buku: Guide to Nutrition: All you need to keep you-and your family-healthy oleh Nicole Cormier
Judul: Guide to Nutrition: All you need to keep you-and your family-healthy
Pengarang: Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN
Penerbit: Advantage Quest Publication
Tahun Terbit: 2011
Muka surat: 307