Knowledge is Power
Versatile Learning provides leadership development, technical and soft skill development and performance qualified training professionals with diversified skills and experience. Versatile Learning offers a holistic approach in strengthening and developing organizations by creating innovative learning culture in the working environement.
3-2, 1st Floor, Jalan Elektron F U16/F Denai Alam, Seksyen U16, 40160 Shah Alam, Selangor D.E.
P: 03-77344582 F: 03-77344781
Production Planning Preventive Maintenance
100% HRDF Claimable
Productive Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPPM) has the following meanings:
- The care and servicing by personnel for the purpose of maintaining equipment and facilities in satisfactory operating condition by providing for systematic inspection detection, and correction of incipient failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
- Maintenance, including tests, measurements, adjustments, and parts replacements, performed specifically to prevent faults from occuring.
The primary g0al of PPPM is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of failure equipment. This may be by preventing the failure before it actually occurs.
This course is industry designed to provide a broad understanding of the improvement methodology, concepts, and process. The methodology is presented and manufacturing applications. With a heavy practice prientation, as much as a third of your time will be spent working through interactive practical exercises and assessments. This course is designed towards concepts, methodology and actual applicaitons in industry.
- Relate the concepts of PPPM to the overall maitenance mission and objectives.
- Think about maintenance as a c0llecti0n of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Evaluate the capability of a PPPM program.
- Recognize the model used to improve PPPM
- Recognize the factors that are necessary for a successful PPPM program.
- Integrate PPPM efforts with other process improvement initiatives.
Dr Shafa - Mechanical Engineering Expert
- Ph.D in Engineering, University of Technology Malaysia
- M. Science in Business Management, Warwick University, U.K
- B. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology Malaysia
- 1st Grade Steam Engineer and 1st Grade Internal Combustion Engine Engineer
What's in the course content & Who's the speaker?
We want to help you, we want you to engage with us so that we could serve you better in any of your grey ares.
If you want full details, please call us @ 03-77344582 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Asha and I am here to help you.
Versatile Learning Sdn Bhd | Versatile Learning, Kuala Lumpur | O: 03-77344582 F: 03-77344781